COVID-19 Clinic Policy & About our Colonic System
Here is our updated policy at Clear Living Clinic to keep you safe and provide peace-of-mind.
- We will be limiting the number of clients in the clinic at all times.
- We will be allowing only one client at a time in the waiting area. Non-clients will be asked to kindly wait outside the clinic if someone is accompanying you to your appointment.
- Upon booking an appointment, we will pre-screen every client before they are permitted to visit the clinic. If you have traveled recently, feel under the weather or are taking care of someone who is ill, please call your family doctor or Telehealth Ontario and self-isolate for 14 days.
- We have a hand washing sink along with hand sanitizers and paper towels.
- Our clinic has always been very proactive with disinfecting all surfaces before and after each client. We are adding even more diligence to these protocols.
- We now have disposable toilet seat covers.
- We strongly recommend everyone to wear a mask or some form of face covering. We can provide you with a mask if you don’t have one. Our therapists will be wearing a mask or face-shield.
- Social distancing guidelines will be honored between staff and clients.
With the Contact-Free Angel of Water Colonic System, Social Distancing is easy.
We specialize in Colon Hydrotherapy using a state of the art Angel of Water system that is FDA & Health Canada approved. The Angel of Water system is safe, user friendly, and doesn’t require a therapist to be in the room unless requested by the client. (Many clients enjoy the privacy aspect of the sophisticated system)
Upon arriving for your first appointment, we will discuss your current state of health and what you want to achieve with colonics. Then you will be guided into the session room where we will go over the process with you in detail.
We maintain the highest standards of hygiene and safety, which includes use of disposable, sterile instruments and supplies and adhering to strict sanitizing protocols. Our therapists will assist you so you can enjoy a restful ambiance, including soft lightening and music, allowing you to relax completely.
Please take good care of yourself, and we look forward to seeing you!
Clear Living Clinic Team
May 05, 2020 by Annie