The implant (enema) of a mixture of Wheatgrass and Probiotics is done after a Colon Hydrotherapy session.
An implant is a small amount of concentrated solution mixed with water inserted rectally to then be retained 10-15 minutes prior to expelling.
This add-on is recommended for people who have experience with colonics and/or enemas. If you are new to Colon Hydrotherapy, it is best to start off with a series of colonic sessions prior to adding implants as implants are strong detoxifiers.
Benefits of a Wheatgrass Implant
- The effects are far more powerful than ingesting wheatgrass orally as what is inserted rectally into colon will be directly absorbed into your muscle tissues and nervous system skipping the entire digestive track. When taken rectally, the infusion travels via the hepatic Portal Vein straight to the Liver and Bloodstream. This floods the cells with Phyto-nutrients and Chlorophyll, which is plant-based oxygen that has incredible healing power for all body organs.
- The Wheatgrass implant detoxifies the liver, strengthens the colon, and is nourishing for the entire body. This wonderful juice serves as an alkalizer, detoxifier and energizer.
- It is abundant in flora and nutrients. Wheatgrass is extremely rich in protein and contains17 amino acids which are the building blocks of protein.
- Just one teaspoon of Wheat Grass powder, weighing a mere 3.5 grams, is nutritionally equal to an entire spinach salad weighing a full 50 grams.
- Wheatgrass has more vitamin C than oranges and twice the vitamin A of carrots.
- Wheatgrass juice is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available today.
Implants can be safely used after every colonic. Your therapist will provide you with recommendations based on your unique situation.
To add a Wheatgrass & Probiotics Implant after your Colon Hydrotherapy session, please contact us directly. The cost is $49 per session.